Many ways to get involved!
Tidelines is all about us as inhabitants of the estuary learning more about the place that we live, what we think and know about the estuary and coastline and about what we want to know so that we can live better together now and in the future.
Ways to get involved:
– Sign up to a specific project: Find the project and either email the person responsible or email Tidelines. It could be singing, water testing, running, offering a skill or knowledge or just helping out with logistics.
– Contribute to the growing galleries of submissions in the form of personal estuary maps, letters to the sea, photos and observations which you can find here. Your knowledge of the estuary is of enormous value!
– Offer specific skills: we need volunteers such as stewards for public activities, social media people, accountants, documenters, photographers and lots more!
– Join the Mailing List to hear about things as they happen. You can do this at the bottom of this page or using the red button on the home page.
– Just email any thoughts or enquiries using the contact form or email firstname.lastname@example.org.